Fort Moultrie National Historical Park
October 4 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$7.00
This is a fee area (see below). Meet at the Fort Moultrie Visitors Center.
We will walk the general area of the fort looking for southern strays and local residents such as Phaon Crescent, Cassius Blue, Ceraunus Blue, and hopefully lots of Monarchs.
- Adults (16 and older) = $7.00
- Children (15 and younger) = Free
- Fort Moultrie Annual Pass (covers cardholder and up to three adults) = $20.00
- America the Beautiful Federal Lands Pass Holder = Free *
- Educational Groups with and approved academic fee waiver = Free **
* Visitors to Fort Moultrie who have the America the Beautiful – National Parks and Federal Recreation Lands Pass are admitted free of charge according to the provisions of the pass. All National Parks Passes, Golden Eagle, Golden Eagle Hologram, Golden Access and Golden Age Passports will continue to be honored according to the provisions of the pass.
** Some educational or scientific institutions may be eligible for an academic fee waiver